Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

      January Project for Gone Artsy Zibbet Store   


     Snowflake Cake Box

A nice box to store Wedding memorabilia in. So simple to make. Our Theme for January is Winter Wonderland . I chose light blue for the look of ice and loaded it with glitter. I then used beautiful lace from the store for the sides.I used ruffle trim with pearl along the edge. I then put snowflakes around and on top of cake. I added pearl and rhinestone from Miriam's Crafting Blog.  There is also a snowflake tree from my stash that does not show up well behind Bride and Groom. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog today. The Store will be closed until February 1st. Come by then and check out all the beautiful items there.
    May God Bless You All     Rebecca xxx
                                   

2 comments: