Search This Blog

Thursday, December 11, 2014

       Gone Artsy December Design Team Project


Hi Everyone and welcome to my blog :)  Today I have made for inspiration a small wreath.
This was so simple and no glue involved! I started with a 6 inch foam wreath shape. I then wrapped completely in the white trim ruffle with attached pearl.I pinned these at beginning and end. I next added four of the pearl and rhinestone hearts and four of the white bows with pearl heart centers. The birds and dangle came fro my own stash. I pinned all item with u shaped small pins. You could glue if you would like. I pinned because if you make several of these for a wedding or party you can save the items and use them for something else at another event. I hope you have enjoyed my quick project. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
XX Rebecca 

 Item collection 7530906 originalItem collection 7517341 originalItem collection 7496859 original

1 comment:

  1. WOW Sister this is gorgeous I love the design and the birds are just so darn cute.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete