Search This Blog

Friday, September 18, 2015

                   Gone Artsy Design Team Project
                     September 18,2015





                          









Welcome to my blog today :


 I have for you today a Canvas that I made as a gift for someone very special. I have taken a 12" burlap canvas. Cut out a peacock from some material in my stash. I then add dangle flower lace at bottom and I doubled it because I wanted it thick. I then added the small lace at top. I added paper flowers that matched those in material. I added foam letters for what I wanted it to say. To finish it off I added half back pearls and  rhinestones to finish it up.

GA299 Floral Dangle Lace

GA21 White Ribbon Belt Lace

For my quick share I have a cute little hand towel embellished
with trim from the store. It takes so little to jazz up things like towels and pillow cases. 

GA249  Sassy brown and mint green trim




 Please remember we will be closed until October 15th with the exception of only being able to ship our newest kit which is just beautiful.
http://goneartsy.zibbet.com/

                 Homepage featured e0577262 5bf5 4343 b1ab c27d447e1dcdThis darling kit comes with one of 4 shapes of purse as shown in the pictures (randomly sent) to be embellished in a beautiful vintage rose theme. Full of pretty trims and bling and even some real feel rose flowers! You can seal this with a clear matte spray to help make it water resistant and actually useable! Full retail if you bought each piece separately would be around $31 so you are getting a great value!
Included:
1 Darice Paper Mache' Purse (measuring 7-1/2 x 2-3/4 x 5 inches)
2 sheets of 12x12 Maja Designs Vintage Summer Basics Paper
1 sheet of 6x6 Maja Designs Vintage Summer Basics Paper
6 Real Feel Roses
4 Baby Pink Rose and Rhinestone embellishments
2 Floral Clock Cabochons
1 yard of May Arts Ribbon 2.5" Cotton Blend w/Vintage Inspired Pink Floral
1/2 yard of Dainty Floral Shield Lace
1 yard of White Satin Rose and Faux Pearl Garland
1 yard of 10mm Acrylic Iridescent Disk Garland
2-1/2 yards of Cameo Beige Seam Binding
2-1/2 yards of Summer Rose Seam Binding
2 Ecru Round Doilies -3"
3 Charms (Perfume Bottle, Hair Comb, and Umbrella)

Thank you so much for stopping by. God Bless :)   Rebecca

4 comments:

  1. I'm so lucky to be that special person. Thank you Rebecca, from the bottom of my heart. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so lucky to be that special person. Thank you Rebecca, from the bottom of my heart. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super gift. And it's stunning too. Very creative

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how did we know it was for Deb lol beautiful work how much is the kit xo

    ReplyDelete